No Bake Chocolate Protein Bites
Recipe type: Snack
After dinner I am always looking for something sweet to have with a cup of tea. As I am wanting to drop a dress size or two, these are just the trick for a sweet healthy treat with a chocolate taste. Added bonus they take no time to make! Perfect!
- ½ cup Almond Meal
- ½ cup Hazelnut Meal (or use a full cup of Almond Meal)
- 2 Tblspns Raw Cocao Powder
- 8 Dates pitted
- 2 tblspns raw honey
- 1 tspn vanilla
- Coconut for coating
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth
- Roll into small balls
- Spead coconut onto a chopping board
- Roll each ball until coated in coconut
- Refrigerate till hard
- It doesn't get much easier than that, Enjoy!